PDA

View Full Version : Shipment search history request

giddyup
02-21-2017, 08:03 AM
So two things here:
1. Is there a way to get an image of a previous shipment that we shipped out for a merchant dispute? The only way I'm finding a way to see where a shipment went with the tracking number is by searching the name of the customer and entering into the shipment which I can definitely screen shot but.....

2. When I do the above steps the shipment opens up and shows all of the data in white background text boxes that give an appearance of data that can be changed (even though it is readonly). So my request here is asking if you guys can gray out the background to give a definitive readonly "look" to the prior shipments?

Thank you!

SYSOPS
02-21-2017, 08:31 AM
1. Is there a way to get an image of a previous shipment that we shipped out for a merchant dispute? The only way I'm finding a way to see where a shipment went with the tracking number is by searching the name of the customer and entering into the shipment which I can definitely screen shot but.....
Have you tried the reports area in ShipRush? Settings | Reports | Order and Shipment
Set the Ship Date to the date of the shipment in question
Download the report as a PDF
Should give you all the details needed

2. When I do the above steps the shipment opens up and shows all of the data in white background text boxes that give an appearance of data that can be changed (even though it is readonly). So my request here is asking if you guys can gray out the background to give a definitive readonly "look" to the prior shipments?
Passed along to development as a suggestion. Case 56894

Thank you,
SYSOPS