PDA

View Full Version : Reports in PDF won't download (if large)

JamesB
02-28-2017, 04:48 AM
Hi,

We currently have 2 separate SR Postage accounts on SR Web. We can download to PDF the monthly reports of our account that has less volume, but our larger volume account shows an error when we attempt to download the report: Unable to make report. Error: The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send..

We basically just need the total postage amount used from each account so we can forward over to accounting. This seems to be the best report to run, but if there's another way, please let us know.

Thanks!

SYSOPP
02-28-2017, 07:30 AM
We will resolve this!

If you could please send to support@shiprush.com:

- email address of your sr web account (the email you log in with)
- the account # that causes the issue
- A screen shot showing the screen that you use to run the report (so we are sure to go down the right path)

Thank you!

JamesB
03-27-2017, 12:37 PM
Just to add to this, we've just noticed that even when only certain accounts are selected for the report, we still see all accounts showing in the reports. If we uncheck the "All shipping account" box, and only select the accounts we want in the report, we get an error of "Hmmmmmmm. Seems there are no shipments/orders matching the current selection. Please adjust the date range and try again." Any thoughts?

SYSOPS
03-27-2017, 01:03 PM
I just tried that with your ShipRush Web account, and I do not see the above behavior. I was downloading a report for today's date only though. Could you send a screenshot of the Reports area showing what you have selected so we can review further? Send to support at shiprush dot com

Also, would a simple report showing the total # of shipments and total cost be a better report? That way we don't need all the order details. Please let us know.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
03-28-2017, 10:55 AM
If you have All Shipping Accounts selected, the settings under that do not apply, and you'll see all the accounts in the report.

I have opened:
Case 57564 - If report too large, fails
Case 57565 - Selected accounts for reporting - no report generated

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
04-03-2017, 02:38 PM
Case 57565 - Selected accounts for reporting - no report generated. Resolved.

Case 57564 - If report too large, fails. New feature added. In Reports, there is now Shipping Spending. This will give you a break down per account for the date range selected

HTH,
SYSOPS