PDA

View Full Version : Different printing configuration for different accoiunts?

onering
03-13-2017, 07:26 AM
Is there a way to configure individual shipping accounts with different printing options? We drop ship using several different suppliers and we have a FedEx account for each one configured in SR. Most of them print the label on an inkjet and use an adhesive sleeve and we currently have the default printing set to half-page. One of our suppliers is using a label printer and they have asked if we could provide the labels in the 4x6 format. Is there a way for us to configure this supplier's accts differently than our others?

SYSOPS
03-13-2017, 08:06 AM
It would require using a secondary login for that account as printer settings are on a user account basis. To create a new account:
https://my.shiprush.com/docs/zfirm/EN-US/Default.htm#Reference/Settings/Inviting_Users_and_Access_Rights.htm

When you login as that user, you can configure the print settings for that user specifically. This doesn't allow you to set the printer options on a per account basis, but you can have a different printer setup for this user.

HTH,
SYSOPS

onering
03-13-2017, 08:59 AM
Thanks for the reply. If I do this, do I need to recreate all of the individual shipping accounts, or do they carry over?

SYSOPS
03-13-2017, 10:41 AM
They will still be there. The key is to create the new login, and then invite it to the primary account you already have setup.

SYSOPS