PDA

View Full Version : Report for "What shipped out today?"

Korfys
05-31-2017, 11:42 AM
Hi all. I need the standard report at the end of each day that shows what shipped that day and to whom, and with tracking information of course. When I select Ship Date, all the order status radio buttons grey out. But when I select Order Date, I can select the order status.

How do I generate a report showing everything that shipped out on a specific day?

SYSOPS
05-31-2017, 12:21 PM
If you select Ship Date, the rest of the options are disabled by default. You are telling ShipRush to only look at the Ship Date, and not the status of the order.

Those become active if you select Order Date and build a report based on those options.

HTH,
SYSOPS

Korfys
05-31-2017, 01:02 PM
Thanks, but if I select order date as you suggest, how then do I specify a ship date?

SYSOPS
05-31-2017, 03:01 PM
Then you wouldn't be creating a report of shipments done on a specific date, rather a report of orders for specific dates.

To get a report of shipments for a specific date or date range, select Ship Date as your filter.

SYSOPS

Korfys
06-02-2017, 02:05 PM
Yes, clearly. I understand that. Again, how do I generate a report for everything that shipped today (or any day)?

See attached image, please. On the left are the report settings I chose, and on the right is the resulting report. As you can see, when I choose the Ship Date report for a specific day, there are orders in the report that didn't ship through ShipRush on that day - I have to ask you to just trust me on that. Moreover, in this example selecting UPS yields some orders thataren't UPS.

It's all pretty straightforward, but I don't see that I'm doing anything wrong.

SYSOPS
06-02-2017, 02:52 PM
It's marked as shipped, looking at the screenshot. I'll open a case to be sure that we can add an additional filter to only show Shipped by ShipRush for the report. Case 58831

Also, you have All Shipping Accounts checked. Please uncheck that, and just have UPS checked, and you'll get better results.

HTH,
SYSOPS

Korfys
06-06-2017, 11:56 AM
Oh, I think I follow you now. I thought ShipRush's reports only showed shipments processed through ShipRush. Instead, it looks like ShipRush reads from the linked webstore and includes / can include allshipments, even those not processed through ShipRush. You can imagine my surprise and confusion when shipments not processed through ShipRush appeared on the report. Thank you for the clarification.

And yes, checking those boxes differently did improve the report. Thanks for that tip too.