PDA

View Full Version : Is there a way to automatically fetch new orders?

bigbluejohnson
06-06-2017, 08:57 AM
We've been copy + pasting for a long time and were hoping there was a link or something where we can set up a web app to automatically get new orders into our server.

SYSOPS
06-06-2017, 09:04 AM
Can you expand on what you're currently doing and what you'd like to have ShipRush accomplish?

What kind of webstore or app are you trying to import from? Are you copy\pasting into ShipRush, or our own app?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

bigbluejohnson
06-06-2017, 09:25 AM
I use the shiprush desktop app to copy the orders and paste them into google sheets. Then I run a script to delete the duplicates.

I was wondering if there's a URL I can enter to fetch new orders into google sheets.

I use google sheets because there are a lot of nice functions and filters I need.

SYSOPS
06-06-2017, 12:14 PM
Couple options:

Send an email into sales at shiprush dot com and ask about ShipRush Web SDK and options available for querying order data to use for your own needs\uses

If you can use this: You can export order data out of the Order Manager. Select the orders you wish to export (either ctrl+click or shift+click) and right click to export to Excel

HTH,
SYSOPS

bigbluejohnson
06-06-2017, 01:51 PM
I'm not about to pay for that, and the duplicate deletion script is much better than manually trying to figure out which one is a duplicate. Thanks anyway, I'll figure it out another way.