PDA

View Full Version : Can't print return labels?

JamesB
07-10-2017, 05:48 AM
We're trying to print a return label (USPS or FedEx) and when clicking on the reverse to/from button, it will briefly show the return label options, but then within seconds go to "none" as the only option. Having same issue on multiple PC's here.

Thanks!

SYSOPS
07-10-2017, 06:19 AM
Tried to replicate on my system, could not. Impersonated your user in ShipRush Web, and do not see this issue either.

What browser are you using?

Maybe trying clearing cache: https://www.zfirm.com/Knowledge_Bases/ShipRush/SRXA-0808.txt

SYSOPS

JamesB
07-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Tried on Chrome, and on Firefox. Cleared cache. No luck. I did figure out that it is apparently one shipment in particular that's not working. We are cloning the original shipment, then clicking the return option button. I can't find any reason though why it won't work with this one order only, as it does seem to work on other orders. I won't give specific shipment info, but try to clone/return on "Donald Bell" order and see if it works for you there.

Thanks!!

SYSOPS
07-10-2017, 10:59 AM
I see the issue as well with that particular shipment.

Case 59643 to investigate further. By any chance, do you use the desktop version of ShipRush for some of these shipments?

SYSOPS

JamesB
07-10-2017, 11:19 AM
We do use both the desktop and web versions of SR. The desktop version is for one of our online stores in particular, that doesn't integrate with the web version as of yet. This is the first issue we've had though, as far as generating a return label on SR Web, from an order in SR Desktop.

Thanks!