PDA

View Full Version : Shipments Weights

greekboy
08-27-2017, 05:01 AM
Good Morning,

Is it possible for the weight of the item on the order to populate the Shiprush weight field when the order is retrieved? For example, we sell on ebay, amazon, and shopify; each order that comes over to shiprush has a no weight listed however; the products themselves have an assigned weight. How do we get those weights to come across with the order?

SYSOPS
08-28-2017, 06:27 AM
For eBay: Only if the eBay listing uses the calculator and that the weight and dims are set up in the calculator can ShipRush Web retrieve this information

For Amazon: Weights and DIMs are part of the payload from Amazon. We are working on retrieving that data as a secondary call to the catalog for Amazon, so we can populate the weights\DIMs for the order. I've added you to the case to be notified when that has been implemented. Case 53160

For Shopify: We certainly should be showing weights for the orders. I've opened Case 60592 to test that this is working in our test environments.

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
08-29-2017, 09:26 AM
For Shopify: We certainly should be showing weights for the orders. I've opened Case 60592 to test that this is working in our test environments.
We tested with our Shopify and weights are downloaded properly for single item and multiple item orders. More information required to engage any issue you might be having with your Shopify environment.

ShipRush Web email address
Which store
Example order with weight on the items
Screenshot from Shopify showing the weight on the item detail

Thank you,
SYSOPS