PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush/Amazon/Shopify

greekboy
09-02-2017, 11:40 AM
Good Afternoon,

We have our Shopify account synced with Amazon. We have ShipRush synced with Shopify. When a order is placed on Amazon it goes to Shopify and we process the order via ShipRush. The issue we are having is when we view the Shopify order in ShipRush is shows Paid by Credit Card which is causing confusion for our staff. I have attached an image for review.

Is there a way to change the Paid by Credit Card to something like Paid by Amazon or Amazon Payment?

Thanks,

SYSOPS
09-06-2017, 06:41 AM
What does the payment method look like in Shopify for the order imported from Amazon?

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
09-06-2017, 06:44 AM
Also, you could you provide an example order from the last 2 days that was an Amazon order imported into Shopify so we can review the data that we get from Shopify for the order?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPS
09-06-2017, 06:58 AM
I reviewed the orders in your Shopify webstore that are associated with Amazon (can tell by the email address for the buyer). The data we get from Shopify show as simply "Paid" and do not indicate anything special for use to show something different for the paid status notation shown on the order.

SYSOPS

greekboy
09-08-2017, 09:18 AM
What is allowing the "Paid by Credit Card" to appear in Shiprush? Is it coming from Shopify or is Shiprush interpreting the payment method.

For Amazon orders, it would be nice if the Paid by Credit Card went away because that is not how we the seller was paid. We are paid by Amazon and "Paid by Amazon" would be a more appropriate designation.

SYSOPS
09-08-2017, 10:11 AM
Shopify is sending us a simple entry that says Paid. Our default is to set as Paid by Credit Card. If Shopify can send us Paid by Amazon, I'm sure I can have development expand the options of the payment types we recognize. We would have to add Paid by Amazon as an option, but that shouldn't be too difficult on our side to add.

SYSOPS