PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Prime via UPS API

JAKE2
11-01-2017, 12:57 PM
Hi,

I recently noticed that the Amazon integration uses Amazon shipping services instead of your own UPS account, even when you have your UPS account linked to Amazon. This is causing our rates to go up with UPS because we aren't getting billed through our traditional UPS billing method. We are being billed through Amazon shipping instead. I spoke to Amazon about the issue and they said ship rush can make this work with an API that will use my UPS account for Amazon Prime orders similar to FedEx. Does anyone have any information on this?

SYSOPS
11-01-2017, 02:28 PM
The rates, shipping options, etc are all delivered by the Amazon Buy Shipping API, from their servers. You need to be able to add your UPS account in Amazon, and Amazon is the one that needs to provide that via their API.

Sorry but we do not have a solve for that.

SYSOPS

BVP
11-01-2017, 02:44 PM
Once you've set up Amazon as a shipping account in ShipRush Web you configure your UPS account on Amazon seller central. Then those Amazon Prime shipments will bill to your UPS account, and you'll pay your account based rates. Information on how to do this is in the FAQ section of this page of the ShipRush Web product docs: https://my.shiprush.com/docs/zfirm/EN-US/#Reference/Amazon_Merchant_Fulfillment.htm