PDA

View Full Version : Build 1018 Error on non-administrator account

voncorp
10-28-2005, 09:43 AM
I just updated one of our clients from build 919 to Build 1018 and I have a new problem. I updated as administrator, everything went fine. When I logged off and logged back in as the normal user of the machine, I got an error as attached. If I run it as administrator, it loads fine. Any thoughts? Is there an additional permission I need to allow from 919 to the latest build?

SYSOPS
10-28-2005, 09:50 AM
Please refer to this kbase article:
http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/sr4-012.txt

SYSOPS

voncorp
11-03-2005, 05:06 AM
Thanks, after figuring out that I needed to do it on the subject computer logged in as the user and not administrator, I got it fixed. I evidently pressed the wrong button during upgrading it and had it pointed at a local database instead of the Network Server Database. Is there a method to delete any local databases that might have accidentaly been created to limit future confusion or accidentally getting pointed to a database that wasn't updated?

SYSOPS
11-03-2005, 06:31 AM
Method? No. Only option is to check the settings. If it is the first time you launch ShipRush logged in under a profile, it will generate a local database. You would then need to go into settings and change to the network location.

SYSOPS