PDA

View Full Version : No Address Info Avail....Pls check Address

RWS
11-01-2005, 09:31 AM
I cannot get the demo mode to run on QB's Pro 2005. Keep getting message as in title. I have been thru help several times and checked to see that I have set up correct. Pls help.
Thanks,
Russ

SYSOPS
11-01-2005, 09:34 AM
Shipping to?

That could mean that ShipRush has not been granted rights to act as an integrated application in QuickBooks:
http://forums.zfirm.com/showthread.php?t=1264&highlight=quickbooks+single

or you're on an invoice or sales receipt that does have valid address information. Things like state spelled out, or a valid city,state,zip entered.

SYSOPS

RWS
11-02-2005, 03:24 AM
ShipRush IS added as an Integrated ap. Address info is also correct. Been through all the "Help" stuff.

SYSOPS
11-02-2005, 06:32 AM
Could you please indicate what is the address information you have entered so we may be able to determine where the issue lies? Exact notation of the address line(s) and city, state, zip will be fine (do not need contact information).

Are you running ShipRush in QuickBooks Customer List or Hybrid mode (settings | program settings | cm settings)?

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
11-02-2005, 07:47 PM
Posting a screen shot can help us help you (a shot of the error, full screen showing what is up in QB also).

See the FAQ link on the toolbar above for steps to post a screen shot.

Thank you!

RWS
11-03-2005, 02:38 AM
I will do that but I kept fooling with it and it does seem to be working now.
A couple of questions.
1. I assume the Test/Demo version always says "Test...." and only shows the City, State & Zip?
2. I "Settings" what does "Account ready for online trx's" mean?
3. We will use both UPS worldship and Shiprush. Is there a way to put some identifier on the label so we can uniquely identify Shiprush labels? A reference field or something?
Thanks for the help.
Russ

SYSOPS
11-03-2005, 06:29 AM
1. I assume the Test/Demo version always says "Test...." and only shows the City, State & Zip?
That would be correct. If you uncheck that option in the settings, those shipments are real and can be used for shipping.

2. I "Settings" what does "Account ready for online trx's" mean?
That is only if you are using ShipRush UPS Basic. Does not apply to Pro.

3. We will use both UPS worldship and Shiprush. Is there a way to put some identifier on the label so we can uniquely identify Shiprush labels? A reference field or something?
If you wish to add something to the reference line yourself, you can. There isn't a default setting to make this happen.

SYSOPS

RWS
11-03-2005, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the help.
Russ