PDA

View Full Version : Initial setup issues

MichaelZolt
11-01-2005, 11:30 AM
We are having trouble getting a few things going with OmniFax...

1) We just activated our Venali internet fax account and followed the instructions to set it up in OmniRush, but test faxes do not go out. Where can I look for help?

2) We are getting the following error in the log whenever we restart - MS1GWDDZK361000 - 2005/11/01 14:01:43 WARNING Registered module not found: 1500

3) Although most faxes are coming through just fine, sometimes we get an error reeiving such as the following - MS1GWDFPYSE4CLI - 2005/10/28 16:50:52 WARNING (FaxStd) (ReceiveFax "B01") Unable to receive fax. Communication error or sender terminated transmission. (FaxRcvPageTiff: Hangup: Normal end of connection. (0), Result=-1)

4) When I open my Universal Client, it says that "Your Act! application connected to the different database "RSGUSA" (you are connected to "ACT7Demo"). Where do I tell the universal client which db to connect to?

Help!!!

SYSOPS
11-01-2005, 11:41 AM
1) We just activated our Venali internet fax account and followed the instructions to set it up in OmniRush, but test faxes do not go out. Where can I look for help?
You can go into OR Admin and look at the logs under View | Logs | View Module Logs. You can also open the Track that you scheduled the jobs to | Information Tab | Highlight All Hosts. Do you see your jobs there? If so, do you have a Venali Module configured and running, and have you set the track to send with Venali (Fax Settings Tab)?

2) We are getting the following error in the log whenever we restart - MS1GWDDZK361000 - 2005/11/01 14:01:43 WARNING Registered module not found: 1500
Warning. Nothing to worry about.

3) Although most faxes are coming through just fine, sometimes we get an error reeiving such as the following - MS1GWDFPYSE4CLI - 2005/10/28 16:50:52 WARNING (FaxStd) (ReceiveFax "B01") Unable to receive fax. Communication error or sender terminated transmission. (FaxRcvPageTiff: Hangup: Normal end of connection. (0), Result=-1)
Means that the connection was terminated. Either as a result of noisy lines, or a bad connection. Sometimes as in how often?

4) When I open my Universal Client, it says that "Your Act! application connected to the different database "RSGUSA" (you are connected to "ACT7Demo"). Where do I tell the universal client which db to connect to?

The Univ Client reads two things:
- What database is configured in OR Admin (DBIO Module)
- What database is open on the workstation

If they do not match, it will not proceed

SYSOPS