PDA

View Full Version : Access Violation

adam5532
12-12-2005, 06:14 PM
With QB Pro 2006 and ShipRush v4, I am getting the following errors when I try to open ShipRush:

Class not registered.

(clicking OK brings up this second error message)

Access violation at address 0057F970 in module ‘ShipRush4.exe’. Read of address 00000220

No log entries are created when I try to open it. The last log entries are from September, the last time I used it.

Is this related to QB 2006 incompatibility, or a different issue?

Thanks,
Adam

SYSOPS
12-13-2005, 06:37 AM
Class not registered might indicate a rights issue as the user you're logged in as. It may also indicate an issue with either ShipRush DLL files, or QuickBooks DLL files not being registered correctly on the PC.

Ways to resolve:
Run a QB repair
Download the latest build of ShipRush FedEx from our website and update
Try as a different user on the PC

SYSOPS

adam5532
12-13-2005, 05:51 PM
Class not registered might indicate a rights issue as the user you're logged in as. It may also indicate an issue with either ShipRush DLL files, or QuickBooks DLL files not being registered correctly on the PC.

Ways to resolve:
Run a QB repair
Download the latest build of ShipRush FedEx from our website and update
Try as a different user on the PC

SYSOPS
I just downloaded and installed the latest version. Now I get these errors shown in the attached gifs. The large error box is the only one that is clickable, and clicking OK just goes into an endless loop and the only way to stop it is to shut down SR4 from Task Manager.

Thanks,
Adam

SYSOPR
12-13-2005, 08:18 PM
ShipRush is toast.

I would advise that you
Uninstall ShipRush (http://zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/sr4-004.txt)

And then reinstall fresh.

Note: We are not yet compatible with QuickBooks 2006. Watch the announcement area of this forum for news.