PDA

View Full Version : ship rush error please help!!!!!

xbalba
12-29-2005, 12:30 PM
every time i try to upload the end of day i get an error that reads:

upload error: upload PlD connection error: transaction failed - a cms error has occured (50510) paperwork printed

then an end of day spits out, and UPS has no trouble scanning it.. how do i fix it.. whats wrong.. zfirm has told me that my uploads are not coming through and the problem needs to be fixed... can anyone help me please?!
Thank You!

SYSOPS
12-29-2005, 12:36 PM
First off please refer to this kbase article:
http://www.zfirm.com/knowledge_bases/shiprush/sr3p-044.txt

Did you stop using ShipRush for a time (month or more)? If so, UPS may have deleted your mailbox from their servers. The kbase article discusses how to reset.

SYSOPS

xbalba
12-30-2005, 04:45 AM
thank you so very much sysops! ill read the article and see what i can do.
i have pretty much been using ship rush continuously on this computer for 14 months..
thanx for your help, ill reply with the outcome

xbalba
12-30-2005, 07:29 AM
ok well.. this may be a stupid question but how do i find shiprushserver.log?
i tired to fix via cause #1 and it didnt help anything, i..e.. im still recieving the same error.. so i am trying to figure out if my mailbox has been deleted...
my computer zonked out on me a couple of months ago and i had to get a new one, could that have anything to do with it? does UPS not reconize this computer? im sorry to be so very bothersome but please help! Thank you

SYSOPR
12-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Please see the other thread you made. We put a new response there.

If this does not clear it up, please call in for support. There is a fee, but serious (or hairy) problems are best handled by phone.

Thank you.