PDA

View Full Version : FedEx Service Type Codes

ocpxc02
01-05-2006, 06:37 PM
I'm using Stone Edge Order Manager with ShipRush for FedEx. I'm having trouble getting the Home Delivery option to pass through from the software to Shiprush. I don't believe I have the proper code for this service. What is Shiprush expecting to see for Home Delivery?

Thanks,
Paul

SYSOPS
01-06-2006, 06:31 AM
Hate to sound like a broken record here, but have you discussed this with Stone Edge?

We would not be able to assist with questions about Stone Edge and ShipRush passing data to each other. If you select Home Delivery in Stone Edge and that does not happen in the airbill, it may be a coding\programming issue.

SYSOPS

ocpxc02
01-06-2006, 06:42 AM
Yes. I've spoken with Stone Edge, but they said they do not know what code to use for Home Delivery. It's not a coding issue. I just need a value to plug in to their software.

Is your software just looking for a service name (ie - Home Delivery) or a code (ie - "R02" as is the case for Ground)?

Paul

SYSOPS
01-06-2006, 06:46 AM
Let me see if I can find that out from development. It is not information I would have sitting on my desk.

Please stand by,
SYSOPS

ocpxc02
01-06-2006, 06:55 AM
Perhaps this is something the engineers should discuss as well.

SYSOPS
01-06-2006, 07:02 AM
Have alerted them. They will contact Stone Edge and we should be able to get this sorted out shortly.

Thank you for your patience on this,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
01-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Hello!

We have made contact with the Order Manager guys. It looks like they now have a handle on the issue.

Contact Stone Edge to pursue this discussion.

Thank you!