PDA

View Full Version : Remove ShipRush Branding at the Bottom of email

tvanvuren
08-05-2004, 05:46 AM
How do I remove the ShipRush branding at the bottom of the email when I use my mail server and custom email text for the delivery notification? You automatically add a line at the end of the email asking my customers if they are interested in ShipRush. I do not want that on the bottom of my email notifications.

Thank you

SYSOPS
08-05-2004, 06:44 AM
At this time it is not available as an option.

I will pass that along to development as a suggestion for the next revision of the software.

SYSOPS

tvanvuren
08-05-2004, 08:32 AM
The custom deliver notification is a great feature of ShipRush, but I'm now forced to fall back to the standard unfriendly FedEx delivery notifications. A great feature spoiled by an over zealous marketing team.

When do you expect the next revision out and what are the odds that this will actually be resolved?

Thanks

SYSOPS
08-05-2004, 08:36 AM
I do not have a specific timeframe available. Maybe by end of year.

It's not a question of resolving an issue, but changing the behavior.

I have passed it along and cannot say if this will be changed in any future revision.

SYSOPS

tvanvuren
08-05-2004, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the quick reply. I can't believe that would be coded into the product with no override. If there is anything you can do to strongly encourage this change it would be greatly appreciated. It really does taint a great feature of the software.

Other than this issue, ShipRush is a great product and will save us a considerable amount of time and should eliminate data entry errors.

Thank you!!

ttran1966
09-22-2004, 10:27 PM
I am completely agree with Tvanvuren. I also have to switch back to the standard FedEx delivery notification, because it is very unprofessional asking my customers if they are interested in ShipRush. Please get rid of message on your next version.

dlnvcr
12-21-2004, 10:54 AM
Well I have to agree with the comment tvanvuren made...
"ShipRush is a great product and will save us a considerable amount of time and should eliminate data entry errors"
But the ad at the buttom of the email is a bit to far.
I like the FedEx format that is used, but does not send an email till the end of the day. Also if there is an email sent to the same person it (fedex) sends one email with the muliple information all together witch is not good when sending to different address but sending same email addres.
I also like the details that is in GoldMine when FedEx is used.
Unlike ShipRush there is nothing but the cost. No address, No weight, ect.
Is this something you can check out?

John

SYSOPR
12-21-2004, 02:12 PM
Z-Firm agrees too....

This change is part of the next major upgrade to ShipRush for FedEx. This version is under active development and is expected some time in the first half of 2005.

Thank you for your interest, support, and patience!

dlnvcr
02-02-2005, 12:05 PM
Any Updates on new Version of ShipRush for FedEx?

SYSOPS
02-02-2005, 12:18 PM
Not at this time. Once available, that information will be posted in the announcement section of the forum for ShipRush FedEx.

Thank you,
SYSOPS