PDA

View Full Version : Full Name State not working

rlobianco
08-04-2006, 09:17 AM
Hi, I just switches to version 4.5 of shiprush basic from version 3.0 and I'm now having a problem. Shiprush will come display the error message "No address information available. Please check the address" I have found the problem to be that it's not likeing the full state name. For Example, My cutomers state is is listed as "California" and the error message comes up. If I change it to just "CA" it works fine.

Has something changed in the way 4.5 handles the state name? Any way to get it to work the way it used to?

SYSOPS
08-04-2006, 09:30 AM
To my knowledge it shouldn't have worked in any version. The address must meet USPS standard (2 character abbreviation for state or province).

There is no way around that. Link from the helpfile with address requirements for QB:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v4-5_UPS/quickbooks_addressing.htm

SYSOPS

rlobianco
08-14-2006, 08:45 AM
Hi
I've read the address requirements for QB but as I said it was working with version 3. Do you have verison 3 basic still available for download? I only see V3 pro on your download site.

SYSOPS
08-14-2006, 08:48 AM
It shouldn't have worked. If it did, that was a bug in the code. The requirements are as they are listed in the helpfile (been that way since ShipRush first came out for use with QuickBooks).

I do not have v3 Basic available for download.

SYSOPS