PDA

View Full Version : International Shipping

vtjballeng
09-18-2006, 04:17 AM
I went to do my first international shipment with ShipRush for USPS & Endicia and seem to see no international shipping options. Do I need to set something up to allow International shipping? If this is not available, when is it expected to be available?

SYSOPS
09-18-2006, 05:23 AM
Not available at this time. Can do domestic shipping, and military addresses only.

No timeframe as to when INTL will be available.

SYSOPS

vtjballeng
09-18-2006, 05:12 PM
Ack, I was hoping to replace Paypal (free) with ShipRush USPS & Endicia ($40 monthly) due to my problems with Paypal; as a customer this is of great importance to me as I need complete USPS services to supplement my Zfirm UPS and FedEx licenses. I suppose this should go up in the suggestions section but this is a major problem for my business. As a note, I have no problem paying a license fee for the USPS & Endicia module if it was solid! Non-functional cost estimation, unsent notification emails and a lack of International support cripple my ability to use USPS services.

SYSOPR
09-18-2006, 06:00 PM
International shipping is still a few months away. The other issues you mention should be resolved in v4.7 which is coming to pre-release soon (we hope this week).

vtjballeng
09-18-2006, 06:15 PM
Glad to hear these large issues are being dealt with quickly. I'm also glad to hear that International shipping is on it's way. As soon as this is available (and reliable), I will be dropping Paypal permanently and going with Zfirm. Thanks for the responses.

vtjballeng
12-13-2006, 03:01 PM
How is the international shipping feature for ShipRush USPS & Endicia timeline looking? As soon as international shipping hits the ShipRush USPS & Endicia software, I'll be ready to drop my current methods and pay for a ShipRush USPS & Endicia License (I already have one each for UPS & FedEx)

Thanks!

SYSOPR
12-13-2006, 04:52 PM
Intl in USPS/Endicia is still some months out.

mickie
12-27-2006, 01:10 PM
What if we pay extra?

SYSOPR
12-27-2006, 03:40 PM
Thanks for the offer!

The wheels are turning. There are several needs in this area, including domestic letter post, intl parcel post, etc.

I am not sure when these items will hit the streets.

mickie
01-11-2007, 06:29 AM
If Dazzle can do it, you can do it! Steal their code. hehehehehe. :eek:

LorraineM
01-14-2007, 05:47 PM
It would be great to see International shipments through USPS incorporated. Endicia has one, but they don't fill out the customs forms completely despite repeated requests.

The post office's Click-N-Ship is okay, but theirs doesn't keep any kind of database for things like:
items commonly shipped (ie commonly used product descriptions)
tariff codes used

The post office's large customs form (2976-A) doesn't have a box for Merchandise. Now we have to check Other, and write in Merchandise.

There are several issues with how the available programs complete the customs forms. I would LOVE to give some input into the design of this aspect of your international system. Contact me if you're interested. We ship internationally every day.

SYSOPR
01-15-2007, 11:18 AM
Thank you for the input!

I am not sure when this will happen, but we will track you down for sure for input!

norcrossmarine
02-14-2007, 01:26 PM
is international shipping available through usps in shiprush yet?

SYSOPS
02-14-2007, 01:32 PM
Not available as of yet.

SYSOPS

vtjballeng
06-06-2007, 10:39 AM
Any updates on International shipping for USPS/Endicia? With the changes USPS made on 5/14/07, we have seen a surge in international orders and manually processing these is becoming a problem without a good solution. We love ShipRush and want to stick with it but this is of great importance to our shipping staff! Even simply allowing us to enter this in the ShipRush software manually as we do with UPS and Fedex (rather than being able to pull international information directly from the invoice) would be a great help.

Thanks for the great software.

SYSOPR
06-07-2007, 07:51 AM
The wheels are turning, though it does look slow from the outside, I am sure.

For QB users, in the next version of ShipRush, we have dramatically improved the ability to read an intl address from QuickBooks. A number of QuickBooks users shared real 'from the field' addresses with us, and we have worked to support them.

Actual Intl support for postal ShipRush is in the works, as it has been... but the wheels are turning.

vtjballeng
06-07-2007, 09:09 AM
Thanks for the updates. Any appromite eta? Perhaps something like 3rd-4th quarter this year?