PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect to ShipRush



RVPigtails
05-21-2004, 12:55 PM
I get an error - Unable to connect to ShipRush Server: licence refused for RV Pigtails at "204.39.210.157". All 1 license(s) already used by other clients.

We had it running earlier today from a cable line, brought the cpu back to the office hooked it up to a phone line and now we get the error?

SYSOPS
05-21-2004, 01:39 PM
Afternoon,
Here is what you can do to get around this error:

Set the date on the PC two days ahead
Launch ShipRush
Should come up without error
Close ShipRush
Set your date back to today
Launch ShipRush once again

Should be no errors and working without issue.

For some reason the license was held "open" as though ShipRush was already running.

HTH,
SYSOPS

RVPigtails
05-21-2004, 02:50 PM
Thank you very much. That did the trick.
You saved me hours of frustration.

Thanks again

teknoman
08-27-2004, 09:42 AM
I get an error - Unable to connect to ShipRush Server: licence refused for RV Pigtails at "204.39.210.157". All 1 license(s) already used by other clients.

We had it running earlier today from a cable line, brought the cpu back to the office hooked it up to a phone line and now we get the error?

I get the same message!
HELPPPPPP!

SYSOPS
08-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Did you try the suggested solution? It works.

SYSOPS

teknoman
08-27-2004, 09:52 AM
Did you try the suggested solution? It works.

SYSOPS

Yes, and it does not work!
It wants me to select a connection type and properties!
I have tried every choice. No luck!

I then get a STREAM ERROR

THis is from my shiprushserver.log...

8/27/2004 12:57:28 PM ERROR Connection failure
SQL: SELECT AccountSer_1.BOLD_ID, AccountSer_1.BOLD_TYPE
FROM AccountServerRequest AccountSer_1, AbstractServerRequest AbstractSe_1
WHERE AccountSer_1.BOLD_ID = AbstractSe_1.BOLD_ID
AND ((AbstractSe_1.Status = 0) or (AbstractSe_1.Status = 1))

SYSOPS
08-27-2004, 11:10 AM
As discussed on the phone:

The issue was at first the license error. After setting the date back, ShipRush could not connect to the server. We changed the servername back to localhost (since this was all installed on one PC) and that resolved the issue.

SYSOPS

teknoman
08-27-2004, 11:14 AM
As discussed on the phone:

The issue was at first the license error. After setting the date back, ShipRush could not connect to the server. We changed the servername back to localhost (since this was all installed on one PC) and that resolved the issue.

SYSOPS


THANKS SO MUCH!