PDA

View Full Version : Installation of Shiprush

Corvette Clocks by Roger
08-24-2004, 08:38 AM
I Have downloaded a trial version of shiprush for Quickbooks Pro 2004.
I have the shiprush icon in the lower right of my computer screen-I have typed an invoice into Quickbooks and pressed that icon indicating I was ready to ship. The Ups screen comes up and prompts me to fill out all the information but when I press the ship button I get this message: cannot open file "c\program files\z-firm llc\shiprush V3 basic\upsrates\xarea.cvs." The system cannot find the file specified.

I would also like to inquire about UPS address validation--I have sent all my address book to UPS for validation. Shiprush does not seem to pull any information from UPS--does it pull from the invoice only.

SYSOPS
08-24-2004, 09:14 AM
Did you at one time install ShipRush UPS v3 Basic, and then install Pro?

The error would indicate that: "c\program files\z-firm llc\shiprush V3 basic\upsrates\xarea.cvs" is a a Basic folder location.

How to resolve this?

Add\Remove Programs
Remove ShipRush UPS v3
Delete the following folders
- program files\zfirm llc\shiprush v3 (and basic if present)
- documents and settings\username\application data\z-firm llc

If you cannot see application data folder, go into Tools | Folder Options | View and enable Show Hidden Files and Folders.

Reboot the PC and install ShipRush UPS v3 Pro.

ShipRush Pro does not talk to UPS during the shipments, only during the end of day processing. Address validation is only available in the Basic version.

SYSOPS