PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks PRO 2007 & Ship to Address

BNP Lasers
11-27-2006, 03:12 AM
I am having a problem with QB Pro 2007 and Shiprush filling in incorrect "ship to" information from the invoice screen. The address is correct but the company and name fileds are being populated by the "Sold to" information. Any help would be appreciated.

SYSOPS
11-27-2006, 06:42 AM
How do you have ShipRush configured to act with QuickBooks? (right click the ShipRush icon and go to settings | program settings | cm settings). There it can be set to QB Customer List or Hybrid. Try changing to the other setting and see what happens.

How are you entering the data into QuickBooks? Creating a full customer entry with the Ship To populated in the Customer Job List, or just on the invoice?

SYSOPS

BNP Lasers
11-27-2006, 09:02 AM
I have tried configuring it both ways in the CM settings several times with no success.

I am entering the ship to address on the invoice and it adds it to the customer master file at the same time. QB requires you to "setup" the ship to address at the time you are using it. You can also enter it in the customer master file without being on the invoicing screen.

SYSOPS
11-27-2006, 09:30 AM
Can you send screen shots to support at zfirmllc dot com of the contact info in QB and the resulting airbill in ShipRush?

Thank you,
SYSOPS

BNP Lasers
11-27-2006, 09:32 AM
Hi Sysop.... I think I have it worked out.. The reason it was pulling the "sold to" company name was because I didn't have enough lines on the "ship to" address. It needs three lines on the "address" section, then the city, state and zip code follow.. If you have anything less than three lines in the first section of the address setup, it pulls the sold to address info. Sorry for taking up your time..!!

BNP Lasers
11-27-2006, 10:14 AM
Hello again Sysops, I am reposting this since we seem to have posted about the same time.

Hi Sysop.... I think I have it worked out.. The reason it was pulling the "sold to" company name was because I didn't have enough lines on the "ship to" address. It needs three lines on the "address" section, then the city, state and zip code follow.. If you have anything less than three lines in the first section of the address setup, it pulls the sold to address info. Sorry for taking up your time..!!