PDA

View Full Version : Time Delay

dlnvcr
09-10-2004, 10:26 AM
When shipping a package, email is checked. It just sits there. will not give me a price or anything. however it prints my lable. It does not place the information into GM. After about 10 mins it will finally go though and show a price and be in our GM database. Is this an email issue? Thinking this is email issue cause if I unckeck the "send Email" then it give no delay in time. What do you think is causing the time delay as we dont have time for the delay. We dont want to close shiprush because we want to get the data in the database and want it to be in our manifest.
Thanks
John

SYSOPS
09-10-2004, 10:41 AM
My guess is it is related to email.

Do you still have ShipRush set to create the email itself, or pass it off to FedEx? I would suggest changing it to FedEx email at this time until we have resolution from development.

SYSOPS

dlnvcr
09-10-2004, 11:15 AM
Are you talking about sending the emails using FedEx rather then ShipRush?

SYSOPS
09-10-2004, 12:06 PM
Yes. Do you have ShipRush set to create the email itself, or set to have FedEx generate the email?

I would suggest changing it to FedEx for the time being.

SYSOPS

dlnvcr
09-12-2004, 10:48 AM
Changing to FedEx for sending emails seems to be working fine ... THanks

dlnvcr
09-15-2004, 06:36 AM
Ok Problem with FedEx doing the Emailing. has caused more problems. I almost lost my job. HEHEHE No but really, it was bad. It send all Email in one email rather then ShipRush sending the emails as one at a time. The problem with this is that one of our accounts sent an email to an email address that is setup to down load each email into a third party software. Meaning that when we get the email from fedEx with all the tracking numbers for that email address it does not know which account to intergreat to. With SHipRush we are able to get individual tracking numbers to be intragated into the third party database. I hope you understand what the problem is with FedEx email.
I done the best i can explaining this. I can try again if need to be.
Thanks

SYSOPS
09-15-2004, 08:00 AM
I'm sorry but I don't understand the issue mentioned.

Will need clarification.

SYSOPS