PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush not pulling info from QB

Annette
09-11-2004, 06:35 PM
Under Edit, Preferences, Integrated Applications, ShipRush, all the premissions are given. Yet when I am in QB and open ShipRush I get a window that says " please allow always" at the "allow integration Application prompt". However, I do not ever get this prompt. Initially I did receive it and I selected the allow always button. Now I am not receiving the button yet I receive the window that says I should have received it.

So I am not able to pull any QB info into shiprush. The shiprush program seems to work fine it could just integrate with QB. I can not figure out how though. I have closed down both programs and reopened them and rebooted as well.

Thanks for your help.

Annette

PS I have QB2002 and a demo version of shiprush for trial purposes. I really want this to work for us.

SYSOPS
09-13-2004, 06:45 AM
Should be a very easy solution.

Based on the setting up of ShipRush with QuickBooks:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v3_Pro_Edition/Prepare_QuickBooks_Pro_-_Premier_-_Enterprise.htm

Go into settings | program settings | cm settings in ShipRush
Change to QuickBooks Customer list instead of Hybrid (upper left hand area of the settings window)
OK out of the settings area and try to bring up an airbill again

SYSOPS

emanibb
09-13-2004, 04:00 PM
I am having the same issues.. with QB premiere 2004 I followed the install process in detail

help
very frustrated

SYSOPS
09-14-2004, 06:27 AM
Have you also followed the directions in the previous post in this thread:

Based on the setting up of ShipRush with QuickBooks:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Docume..._Enterprise.htm

Go into settings | program settings | cm settings in ShipRush
Change to QuickBooks Customer list instead of Hybrid (upper left hand area of the settings window)
OK out of the settings area and try to bring up an airbill again

This is an area that should be very straight forward to work out. Also keep in mind that ShipRush must be listed as an Integrated Application in QuickBooks. The helpfile link discusses how to get ShipRush listed.

SYSOPS