PDA

View Full Version : Shipping on Saturday

dlnvcr
09-12-2004, 10:54 AM
How do we ship on Saturday. Our Account with FedEx is setup where we can ship on Saturday. When get an error stating we can not do ground shippments on Saturday.

This cause a big problem with getting large amount of shippments out.
Therefor we changed the date on computer for Monday.
Now Today (Sunday) we are shipping for Monday or even Tuesday but
ShipRush tells me that the date has been changed and we have to enter the
unlock code. Now we have a second problem.

Also there are two (2) different dates. One for ship date and the other I am not sure about it is under the FedEx Home Delivery for Ground Service. Can you tell me what that date is for? And is is suppose to be the next day. It is always set for the next day.

Can you help me on these issues please.
Thank
DLN

SYSOPS
09-13-2004, 06:42 AM
ShipRush FedEx at this time is Monday through Friday shipping. If your FedEx account has a Saturday option, the only thing I can think of is changing the Ship Date on the airbill. No need to change the date on the PC, because that will require you to enter in your license again. You may need to close and re-launch ShipRush after entering in the license as well.

As far as the dual dates with Home Delivery for Ground services, you can select to have the type of service as Date Certain and you pick the date of delivery. That date must be 6 days in the future though otherwise you cannot process the shipment.

SYSOPS

dlnvcr
09-13-2004, 06:48 AM
Your talking about changing the ship date on the airbill, so you mean do them manually? Cause when we change the ship Date in ShipRush it tells us an error somthing about FedEx cant pick up on Saturday's. Even though they can pick up on Monday if that is the ship date we change.

Thanks

dlnvcr
09-13-2004, 06:49 AM
What about the Unlock Code? How do we get that?

SYSOPS
09-13-2004, 07:15 AM
Email has been sent to you with your unlock code.

SYSOPS

dlnvcr
09-13-2004, 07:25 AM
Got it. Thank you All so much!
John