PDA

View Full Version : Application Integration Error

ecschem
05-25-2004, 11:14 AM
Any order entered into Quickbooks as of today 5/25/04, shiprush will not ship. I get the application integration error. I can however pull up any order previously entered thats ready to be shipped. I've gone into Single user mode as admin, removed shiprush, then tried to ship an order for today. The permissions window comes up in quickbooks, I click always allow. Then i get the same error telling me to go back and do all that again. But only on todays orders.

Were using Quickbooks 4.0 enterprise, and Shiprush 3.0.0.281.

Environmental Chemical Solutions

SYSOPS
05-25-2004, 12:03 PM
Afternoon,
My guess is that the QuickBooks option is not set correctly.

Please go into Settings | Program Settings | CM Settings
Change the QuickBooks setting to QuickBooks Customer List
Verify that Use Alt+5 is UNCHECKED

Save your changes and see if the airbill for ShipRush now comes up

If it does, you will need to determine how you have your QuickBooks configured for use with ShipRush. Please refer to the helpfile entries below for more information.

More information on different ways to pull info from QuickBooks:
http://www.zfirm.com/shiprush/shipr...th_ShipRush.htm

http://www.zfirm.com/shiprush/shipr..._Enterprise.htm

Now, if it worked yesterday and not today, what changes were made to the QB environment, like a change in the template that you use?

HTH,
SYSOPS

ecschem
05-25-2004, 12:13 PM
Nothing has changed. And it still works today. Just not on "Todays" orders. Now, apparently we have an order that was entered a couple days ago, yet it has todays date. That one works fine. Its JUST the orders that actually got key'd in today that will not pull up in shiprush.

We've always used hybrid mode with alt+5 checked.
I put it on customer list with no alt+5 and it worked. I put alt+5 back on with customer list and got the following error:

"Exception EQuickBooksHotKeysError in module ShipRush3.exe at 001DF188."

We need the alt+5 option. Are we going to loose anything if we use customer list rather than hybrid?

SYSOPR
05-25-2004, 12:20 PM
For starters, turn off the Alt-5 option in ShipRush settings, and see if that helps.

ShipRush is crashing, and we need to try to isolate why. (Or isolate what option leads to the crash.)

This is not a known problem.

ecschem
05-25-2004, 01:04 PM
We found out that the orderes were being entered as Invoices rather than Packing Slips. Everything is fixed now. Thanks.

That might give some insight why it was acting the way it was.