PDA

View Full Version : ShipRushPro/QuickBooks Premier 2003

Gale Field
05-26-2004, 11:19 AM
Thank you for your response from yesterday regarding my problem with ShipRush telling me the customer's zip code was wrong. Here is the name and address that Ship Rush would not accept the zip code for: Houston, TX 77095. However I can't get the error message you requested because I have a new problem today trying to use the Demo: Yesterday, I uninstalled the basic version demo and installed the pro version demo. I am using it with Quickbooks Premier 2003. When I try to ship, I get this error message: "Cannot Open File: c\program files\z-firm llc\Shiprush v3 basic\upsrates\xarea.csv" Even though I uninstalled basic and installed pro, it seems to still be looking basic. What can I do? It's now the second day of a 14 day free trial and I still can't get it to work.
Gale Field
Showcases To Go

SYSOPS
05-26-2004, 12:30 PM
Afternoon Gale,
Switching from Basic to Pro has introduced more issues for you.

To resolve your issue I will send you information regarding converting from Basic to Pro, since there is more to do than just uninstalling the software.

I will send that information to you via email.

As far as the address information you provided, I am unable to re-produce an issue with shipping to that address. I will need to know the error message that you were getting.

Hopefully that will help,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
05-28-2004, 03:48 PM
Greetings Gale!

First step is to stick with either Basic or Pro. Switching around is a little tricky, and make it hard for us to support (kind of like a moving target).

There will be a couple of rocks to jump over to flip versions, so please stick with us over those.

Once you get settled on a version, we will get you rolling!

SYSOPR
05-28-2004, 03:57 PM
Hi Gale!

Using Basic Edition, I tried some shipments to:
Houston, TX 77095 and they worked fine. I wonder if maybe there was a typo in the zip?

When I changed the zip to 77000, I got the error below.

Note that if, in Basic, you click on the Address link, it will give you suggestions (see bottom screen shot).

Anyway, keep us posted on how we can help in any way. If you get errors in the future, please post a screen shot of them (http://forums.zfirm.com/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_post_screen_shot)