PDA

View Full Version : Have to configured Quickbook Pro Like Basic to make it work.

ttran1966
09-21-2004, 09:52 AM
I am using Quickbook Pro 2002. According to the instructions I don’t have to go into Customize invoice and put &3 and &4 on the Bill To and Ship To field to make it works. This is not the case, in order for Ship Rush to capture the data in have to use the instruction for Quickbook Basic 2002. Why?

It works using Quickbook Basic 2002 instructions, but the problem is when I print out the invoice; &3 and &4 also show up next to Bill To and Ship to fields . How do I get rid of it? Also we shipped multiple boxes to the same address almost every orders. I know ShipRush does not support multiple shipment. Why?

I hope your next version will have this feature. I can’t do Canadian ground shipment neither. It does not save me any time when I have to start/restart ShipRush, cut and paste 5 times to ship 5 boxes to the same address.

SYSOPS
09-21-2004, 10:06 AM
Probably a settings issue in ShipRush. Go into Settings | General | Click the Settings button under the Contact Manager listing

In here make sure the correct version of QuickBooks is selected. Also change to QuickBooks Customer List (instead of Hybrid). Now test.

The &3 and &4 are required to be on the template. If you wish to get rid of them, use the layout designer in QuickBooks to tweak the template. You can put spaces between the Bill To and &3 to move to the far right. Make the Bill To and Ship To boxes smaller and the &3 and &4 will no longer print in the invoice.

Multi-parcel packages was not available for us as a third party developer for FedEx. We are working on that for the next revision.

I do not know if development is working on Canadian destination for ShipRush FedEx.

Your last statement doesn't make sense to me. What are you copy\pasting to do 5 shipments? Once you have ShipRush pulling the data from QuickBooks. the airbill is populated with the contact information.

SYSOPS

ttran1966
09-22-2004, 10:18 PM
Thanks for the fast replied. Since Multi-parcel packages are not support by ShipRush, I have to print one label then paste the tracking number on the invoice, restart ShipRush the 2nd time to print the 2nd label then paste the 2nd tracking number on the same invoice again. I would have to do this 5 times to ship 5 packages to the same address.