PDA

View Full Version : Reference Field Editing in BULK MODE - BUG

surferBoy
03-31-2007, 01:42 PM
Its great that we are allowed to change reference field in bulk mode. Small bug / feature change . . . the reference field can be edited; however, it also prints out the ebay ID along w/ whatever text you specify.

It would be nice if you get rid of ebay id if reference text is specified and print it otherwise.

Thank you.
PS: What is the max length the reference field will allow . . .50 characters?

SYSOPR
03-31-2007, 08:13 PM
Its great that we are allowed to change reference field in bulk mode. Small bug / feature change . . . the reference field can be edited; however, it also prints out the ebay ID along w/ whatever text you specify.

It would be nice if you get rid of ebay id if reference text is specified and print it otherwise.

Hmmm.

The current behavior is as designed. You can turn off the eBay ID, of course, in the settings area.

To have the ebay ID print only conditionally... not sure about that.

PS: What is the max length the reference field will allow . . .50 characters?

I think it is about 35 chars right now, but we are working on making it longer (45 or so) in the release version of v5.

surferBoy
04-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Once the reference field has been edited and the label printed; the reference field defaults back to a blank, it would be "NICE" to have it save / write the additional reference text we wrote . . .

Thanx guys. My Sunday shipping usually takes 3 - 4 hrs, today i finished it in 1.5 hrs (will get faster) . . .

SYSOPR
04-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Thanx guys. My Sunday shipping usually takes 3 - 4 hrs, today i finished it in 1.5 hrs (will get faster) . . .

That is music to our ears!

Let us know how we can help get it down to .5 hrs.... or less!