PDA

View Full Version : Multiple UPS shipper numbers

rainchains
10-05-2004, 09:14 AM
I tried to set up an additional profile (under Settings > Shipping Settings) for a company that we drop ship for. It did save the profile, but when switching between profiles ShipRush only shows one shipper number (at the top of the screen).

Shouldn't their shipper number be saved with their profile, so I can switch the billing to them for their orders?

SYSOPS
10-05-2004, 09:16 AM
Profiles are for your own UPS account #.

If you wish to add a company for drop shipping, you would need to add an additional account. Once you add the account you'll have that available in the drop down in the airbill (after the account has been commissioned).

More information from the helpfile:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v3_Pro_Edition/Drop_Shipping.htm

SYSOPS

rainchains
10-05-2004, 10:33 AM
ok, thanks -- that worked just fine. I can now drop ship orders and have the other company be billed for it.

I set our account up to automatically email us shipping information (sales@rainchains.com). I set up their account to automatically email them shipping information (tracking@theirdomain.com). However, our email address displays by default when using their shipping account.

How can I fix that?

SYSOPS
10-05-2004, 11:41 AM
Have replicated the issue and am reporting to development.

Do not have a timeframe as to how long this will take to be addressed.

SYSOPS