PDA

View Full Version : New Pass Phrase

MMax
06-06-2007, 06:52 AM
Upon a re-install, i was asked the Pass Phrase, to which i did not know what it was so I called Endica and they reset to a temp Phrase. I used the Temp Phrase for the re-install and it work fine. But when I went to hit SHIP, it gave me an Error #12507 Certified Int. Pass Phrase Incorrect.. yet i see no-where to change it or fix it.. Endica says it that the temp pass phrase is good only to log in and change it.. yet u have to do it with in your program.. so I am not sure where that is....

SYSOPR
06-06-2007, 07:00 AM
Hmmmm,

I would advise the following:

Contact endicia again (sorry)
Have them give you a temp pass phrase.

Then go to endicia.com and log in with the temp pass phrase.
In endicia.com, change your passphrase and password to new values (and write em down)

Then in ShipRush go into Settings | Shipping Settings, delete the Endicia account, and the wiz will re-run. Use the new password/pass phrase created above.

MMax
06-06-2007, 07:04 AM
There is no place on their web site to change it

SYSOPR
06-06-2007, 08:03 AM
We are contacting endicia on this matter.....

Sorry we don't have a canned answer.

SYSOPR
06-07-2007, 10:07 AM
We have contacted Endicia, and it appears that they lack the management functions needed here.

We advise that you simply create a new Endicia account. (You can log into the old account at endicia.com and close it.)

Sorry for the slow turn on this. It took some shaking to get the skinny from Endicia.