PDA

View Full Version : ShipRush v5 Works - Hooray!

Neal
06-10-2007, 12:28 PM
And that's good news, indeed. For the first time I can get past the "Can't Connect to the Internet Error" and see what the program really does. I am impressed. I even find that I can print USPS shipping labels dirctly to my UPS Thermal Printer (by selecting PDF Creator as my printer and then, from within that program, selecting UPS Thermal 2543).

One small problem I have encountered: when entering customer data directly into ShipRush or transfering the data from Quickbooks Pro 2007, if the Company Field is left blank, then the label prints the customer's name twice. If I tell ShipRush to switch the Company and Customer names, then ShipRush will not continue because the Customer name field cannot be left blank.

Oops. I cannot find any setting which forces the Company field to remain blank if no data is put in it.

Any suggestions?

SYSOPR
06-10-2007, 07:48 PM
Thank you very much for the update!

Great to hear!

(And sorry for the problem you experienced before. That was a flaw in ShipRush that was very hard for us to see... but once we saw it, we dealt with it!)

RE Company name twice: Yes, this is by design. It should be pretty benign. If it is a problem, the work around is to enter a space in the contact or company edit.