PDA

View Full Version : Email Notification

Neal
06-12-2007, 01:30 PM
I'm really enjoying ShipRush v5 and the number of options it provides. I have stumbled a bit, however, with the Email Notifications. I have chosen to have the USPS Service send the shipment notification to the customer but, unlike with the USPS Shipping Assistant program, I do not automatically receive a duplicate of that notification. ShipRush provides just such an option where I may have a copy sent to myself but I am having trouble using this. So far I have sent a dozen shipments out via USPS Priority, one using USPS Media Mail and two using USPS Express. I am only being notified on the Express shipments. I have tried using different Email accounts with no success. I can't see that anything involving Email Notification changes when I switch among USPS services so I am baffled. I can see my own Email address followed by a semicolon and then my customer's Email address in the Notification (checked) Email box. If I am not being notified, should I assume that my customer is also not being notified?

SYSOPS
06-13-2007, 07:06 AM
I will need to pass this by development.

Are you using USPS or USPS powered by Endicia for ShipRush?

SYSOPS

Neal
06-13-2007, 08:29 AM
I am using just the plain USPS version. Thanks for your assistance!