PDA

View Full Version : Shipping Type

MKYT
06-14-2007, 04:47 AM
We are using ShipRush v5 for Endicia. We process order for several PCs and the labels go to shipping. Is there a way to have the shipping label print the type of Priority Mail (Priority or Flat Rate) on the label? Currently on the ShipRush label it just says Priority Mail.

SYSOPS
06-14-2007, 05:38 AM
I tested this with ShipRush v5 from the website. On the label at the top it indicates:
- Flat Rate Envelope
- 1lb Priority Mail Rate
- Flat Rate Box

It would appear that ShipRush v5 for Endicia should already have this covered.

SYSOPS

MKYT
06-14-2007, 06:28 AM
We are using ShipRush for Endicia. You say "I tested this with ShipRush v5 from the website." Are the label options different between the two?

SYSOPS
06-14-2007, 06:32 AM
Don't know what version or build you're using. I was just stating that I tested with the must current version available.

In my test I see the different Priority shipment types on the labels. I would suggest updating to the most current if you are not using that. That should get what you're looking for.

SYSOPS

MKYT
06-14-2007, 07:41 AM
ShipRush version : 5.0.0.2208
Carrier : Endicia

SYSOPS
06-14-2007, 08:08 AM
Maybe I'm missing something then.

I've attached a scan of a label on this side. Note the highlighted area (in gray). This is the section I was referring to earlier. It indicates that the shipment was Priority Flat Rate Box.

Please let me know if I'm missing the question.

SYSOPS

MKYT
06-14-2007, 12:42 PM
Here is a scan of our Endicia label with the most current version. Selected Priority Mail and Flat Rate Box/

SYSOPS
06-14-2007, 12:45 PM
OK. What kind of printer are you printing to? I see flat rate box data on both label and paper printers on this side.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

MKYT
06-15-2007, 03:46 AM
We are using laser paper printers.

SYSOPS
06-15-2007, 05:45 AM
OK. Based my settings on what your label was showing. Go into settings | shipping settings | shipment defaults and uncheck print postage amount on the label.

This will result in the package type to display on the label as my earlier example shows.

I will ask development if the label produced by Endicia can carry this information regardless of the print postage setting.

SYSOPS

MKYT
06-15-2007, 07:59 AM
okay, that does work on our end. The labels should both display the package type (class) though.