PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble connecting to ShipRush

kmagg
06-26-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm using ShipRush V4 UPS pro. When I try and launch ShipRush, I can't connect to the ShipRush server eventhough I'm on the server. I've already talked to someone in customer service, and she said that she was unable to help and that I needed to contact you through the forum. It is not connecting to the local host. I am at a loss. Also, the person who set up our account with you guys is no longer here, so when you respond to this, please send response to holly@ltcconsultants.com. Thank you.
Holly

SYSOPS
06-26-2007, 12:08 PM
If this is on the server, I would go into Services in Windows and make sure that the service for ShipRush is running (Z-Firm shipping service). If it is not, start it and then test again with ShipRush.

If that is still failing, please post back with the actual error message to help us assist you.

Another item that may assist is to reboot the ShipRush Server PC.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

kmagg
06-26-2007, 12:33 PM
The customer service lady helped me through the Services in Windows part, but it didn't help. When I try to open ShipRush, it gives me the following error message: "Unable to connect to ShipRush shipping service at http://HDORRIS:1123". Then I click OK, and it brings up a window titled "Connect to...". It says "Select connection type and Properties" at the top and has two options to check. The one that's marked says "ShipRush server at" and the other says "Connect to ShipRush server via ADO". The customer service lady had me check some options when I click on the text box next to the first option, but none of them worked. It still gave me an error message saying it could not connect to the server through that path.

SYSOPS
06-26-2007, 12:43 PM
Can you verify that this is ShipRush UPS v4 Pro? ADO, if I remember correctly, was not available in v4, only v3.

Almost sounds like you're launching ShipRush UPS v3, not v4.

Can you please verify this for us? How are you launching ShipRush, from an icon on the desktop or start menu? Can you verify that the shortcut is for v4 as well?

SYSOPS

kmagg
06-26-2007, 01:13 PM
I told the customer service lady that we were running v3, but she says it's registered as we're supposed to be running v4, so I'm not sure what's going on with that. When I open ShipRush from the start menu like normal, it says it's v3.

SYSOPS
06-26-2007, 01:16 PM
OK, so you're on v3. I will send you an email to configure ShipRush for ADO. Please refer to that email for the settings.

SYSOPS

kmagg
06-26-2007, 01:17 PM
Ok. Thanks so much!