PDA

View Full Version : how do i set up so SR imputs a reference, i.e. sales receipt #?

rubbertherightway
07-11-2007, 12:57 PM
new to ship rush. got it working with the Endicia, and cand ship fine. I am trying to find out how to get Ship Rush to Automatically fill in the "Sales No" from the quick books sales receipt. I would like shiip rush to input this sale number into the SR "reference" line, and then have this printed on the ship label. Is this possible?

Also, I am getting an error message when I try to ship internationally...is this an issue I need to contact Endicia for?

thanks for any help/advice!!!!
-robert :)

SYSOPR
07-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Hello!

First the bad news: International shipping is not yet part of ShipRush Endicia. It will be, but it isn't yet.

Now, to pull the SO # into the ShipRush Ref: This can be done!

What you do is customize the QB Invoice or SO document. See this help file page: http://zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v5-0_UPS/QuickBooks_Optional_Setup.htm (see the section 'Adding QuickBooks Order Number to Shipment)

Let us know how we can help!

rubbertherightway
07-12-2007, 02:02 PM
thanks for the quick response!! I will check out the page you referred to...

Also, any idea when ship rush w/ Endicia will allow international shipments? Will there be any cost for the software/update?

I am really excited about SR, but 35% of our business is INTNL...

thanks again! :D

SYSOPR
07-12-2007, 05:02 PM
I do not know when Intl support will be in Endicia, but I do know that there will be no addl charge to get that feature. It will be part of the base ShipRush product.