PDA

View Full Version : Label Printing Issues

eyebobs
08-14-2007, 11:59 AM
Okay...we have Shiprush for Endicia Version 4 installed on 5 pc's. The PC's all communicate to a shared database on our server. We have successfully printed to a laser printer for the last 6 months.

I am switching to a new Zebra LP 2844. I have added the printer to the network and to one of the PCs. I have successfully downloaded the V 70.1a Datamatrix firmware to the printer.

On one PC I have switched the printer in Shiprush to Zebra Eltron and then to the printer named on the network. I can sucessfully print a test label.

When I try to print a real label Shiprush sends the label to the old laser printer and the printer pop up box displays the printer type as laser and the printer as new Zebra 2844 printer.

Is there a shared file that is storing the printer cofiguration? How do I fix this issue?

Thanks,

SYSOPS
08-14-2007, 12:02 PM
First thing is to go into Settings | Shipping Settings | Printers and make sure the Printer Type is set to Zebra\Eltron 2844, printer is set correctly, and ask for printer on each shipment is unchecked.

Close ShipRush and relaunch. Does it print a new shipping label correctly? If so, repeat on other workstations.

SYSOPS

eyebobs
08-14-2007, 01:05 PM
It works! Thanks.