PDA

View Full Version : Expiration?

Dave_B
08-27-2007, 10:29 AM
I just installed the free version of USPS Z-firm to use with Quickbooks. What a great timesaver!

Every time I load Z-firm I get a screen that asks for the serial number and it tells me that it expires on 8-31-07. Even though I have input the serial number several times, I still get that message. Is there a way to make it go away? What happens on 8-31?

Thanks!

SYSOPS
08-27-2007, 10:33 AM
We will be updating the website with new licenses for ShipRush soon (today I hope). Please visit the website later today or tomorrow to get a new license.

Thank you for using ShipRush,
SYSOPS

Neal
08-27-2007, 02:41 PM
Hi, I've been using v5 since June and it certainly is a great timesaver with Quickbooks. Oddly, the problem you describe just started happening to me also. After I entered the serial number (in June) it did not ask me for it again. Beginning earlier this week, it now asks me for the serial number every time I run the program. Don't know what changed... perhaps a Windows security update?

SYSOPS
08-27-2007, 02:49 PM
The license was set to expire the end of Aug. New licenses should be available on the website tomorrow. Please copy\paste in the new license when ShipRush prompts.

It is not a security update. It is ShipRush letting you know that your license is about to expire. Call it a friendly warning.

SYSOPS

intsup
09-03-2007, 08:17 AM
I ran shiprush usps (non-endicia) and I enter the serial number but it's apparently an old serial number because i keep getting an error.

any status on the new serial number for quickbooks use?

SYSOPS
09-03-2007, 08:38 AM
New licenses are on the website for USPS and Endicia.

Please visit:
http://www.zfirm.com/products/shiprush_usps.shtml

There you will find a list of licenses based on platform.

SYSOPS