PDA

View Full Version : Changing Rates Directory

ShippyRushy
11-02-2004, 10:11 AM
I have had to reinstall ShipRush Pro and for some reason when I install the server and right click on the system tray icon - choose Settings - then Shipping Settings
Then on in the config window that appears choose Advanced in the left pane - then System
In the right pane near the top the Rate Dir is set to c:\program files\z-firm llc\shiprush v3 basic\UPSRates

The problem I am having is when I try to ship a package it is ooking in this non-existing directory for the rate .csv files. However all the rate files are located in c:\program files\z-firm llc\shiprush v3\PSRates but I cant figure out how to change this directory. I have unistalled ShipRush Basic and it is not on the machine anymore. I have also tried uninstalling ShipRush Pro and performing a reinstall but it somehow remembers this directory setting.

Anyone have a clue?
Thanks.

SYSOPS
11-02-2004, 10:20 AM
You will need to uninstall whatever version of ShipRush UPS v3 you have installed currently (Basic or Pro).

After uninstall, delete or rename the following folders:
program files\z-firm llc\shiprush v3 (and\or shiprush v3 basic)
c:\documents and settings\username\application data\z-firm llc\shiprush v3

Once you do that, reboot and install ShipRush UPS v3 Pro and you should be good to go.

SYSOPS