PDA

View Full Version : Menu error and tracking no. copy error

adam5532
11-03-2004, 06:01 PM
Hi,

I've found the following two apparent bugs:

1) In the right-click menu, 2nd day air is listed twice, once as "UPS 2nd Day Air" and again as "UPS Second Day Air"

2) I just used the multiple package feature for the first time. When I copy the tracking number to the clipboard using cntrl-v, only the first tracking number gets pasted and the second package's number is ignored.

Using 3.0.0 Build 563

Also, haven't seen any updates for a long time. Are any improvements or updates planned? I don't have any complaints -- it is working well and maybe it is stable and doesn't need frequent updates, but I get a little worried after the prior frequent updates to not see any activity or announcements for the last six months.

Thanks,
Adam

SYSOPS
11-04-2004, 07:25 AM
1. I just checked my own installation of build 563, and I do not see the duplicate listing of 2nd day. You can browse out to program files\z-firm llc\shiprush v3\menu and remove the second instance for 2nd Day Air. Restart ShipRush and the menu list will only have one.

2. The paste will only give you the master tracking # for the whole shipment. There isn't a way to save each tracking # to the clipboard.

Build 563 was just released as an update less than 3 weeks ago. Before that it was build 281.

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
11-04-2004, 07:57 AM
Also, haven't seen any updates for a long time. Are any improvements or updates planned? I don't have any complaints -- it is working well and maybe it is stable and doesn't need frequent updates, but I get a little worried after the prior frequent updates to not see any activity or announcements for the last six months.

We only push updates when there is an urgent fix or update needed. When it is optional, we do not make a big deal about it.

However, it is high time for a newsletter.

adam5532
11-04-2004, 10:40 AM
Hi,

1) There is listed 3UPS Second Day Air(R).FRU with a date of 9/16/2003, and 3UPS 2nd Day Air(R).FRU dated 10/13/2004. I assume that you changed the wording, but forgot to have the instal procedure remove outdated entries left from previous versions.
2) Ok, I see that you only need the first tracking number to track all the packages.
3) Yes, some kind of communication would be good. Also, the copyright date on the opening screen still says 2003, and it is almost 2005.

Thanks,
Adam