PDA

View Full Version : End of day report

barbara
11-05-2004, 06:54 AM
I have the manager shiprush so that I can do end of day reports, however there are two other users of shiprush, how do I get their shipments to print on the end of day report.

barbara
11-05-2004, 06:57 AM
I have shiprush and have the manager portion, so that I do the end of day reports, however we have two other users of shiprush that do not have this function, how do I get their shipments so that it is on the end of day report

SYSOPS
11-05-2004, 07:22 AM
If their shipments are not showing up in the database, then either:

1 Their workstations were installed as a ShipRush Server, and are not writing to the same database

2 They are running ShipRush UPS v3 Basic

Resolution for 1 - go to the workstation, right click on settings | shipping settings | advanced | server connection. ShipRush Server at should point to the ShipRush server PC. If it says localhost (on the workstations) that is wrong and needs to be changed to the ShipRush Server location.

Resolution for 2 - right click on the ShipRush icon on the workstation. Does it show Process end of Day? If not, that indicates that ShipRush UPS v3 Basic was installed. Will need to uninstall ShipRush v3 Basic from those workstations and install ShipRush UPS v3 Pro as a workstation.

After you uninstall ShipRush v3 Basic, you will need to also delete the following folders on those workstations:
program files\z-firm llc\shiprush v3 (may say basic)
c:\documents and settings\username\application data\z-firm llc\shiprush v3

SYSOPS