PDA

View Full Version : View Shipments Date Range now showing all shipments

LorraineM
10-07-2007, 12:00 PM
I am looking back at some shipping history, and when I enter a date range of ship date, not all of the shipments appear. For instance, I may have 30 shipments in a day, and only 11 show on the date range search results. However, if I enter the tracking number of one of the shipments in the Search box, (for a shipment that doesn't even appear in that day's report), then it will appear. Meaning, the list of 11 orders is on the screen, and I then enter the tracking number for one of the shipments that was made on that day that does NOT show on the report, and that one item will then appear. Weird.

I have only checked this problem on about 4 dates, but it appears so far that only today has the full list of orders.

SYSOPS
10-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Are you setting the date ahead by one day? If so, that might be part of the issue.

SYSOPS

LorraineM
10-07-2007, 01:34 PM
No, that isn't the issue. I'm looking at history - for example October 5th, this past Friday.

SYSOPR
10-07-2007, 08:38 PM
Do you use ShipRush only with USPS, or for USPS and also other shipping carriers?

LorraineM
10-07-2007, 09:41 PM
Only for USPS. I know how many USPS shipments I have for the day that ar done in SR. They are not all showing on the report.

LorraineM
10-08-2007, 02:33 PM
My subject title has been edited to say "not showing". I had "now showing" by mistake. However, subject line on thread list still says "now". Didnt want to confuse the issue. I am waiting to learn what might be the reason they are not all showing. Thanks!

LorraineM
10-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Is someone looking into this? If you need, I can let you get on my computer and see the problem - like we do when I call for tech support. We really do need to get this problem resolved.

SYSOPS
10-10-2007, 09:30 AM
Please update ShipRush with this build:
http://www.zfirm.com/downloads/betaz/sr5/B16ShipRush_v5_Endicia.exe

Make sure to update all PCs to the same build.

If the issue persists, please let us know.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

LorraineM
10-12-2007, 12:04 AM
I already downloaded version 5 on all computers. You helped me. Is there another version 5 I need to download?

SYSOPS
10-14-2007, 06:31 AM
Please download the build indicated above. That is a newer version that what you have currently.

SYSOPS