PDA

View Full Version : Set up ShipRush for Second User?

StuartBrent
11-18-2004, 09:13 AM
We've been running ShipRush for FedEx on just one PC for about a year and are now ready to get it up and running on our other PC.

I've downloaded and installed the software and I thought I had it set up just fine. However, it won't pull the address from QuickBooks onto the label - it just gives me a blank label.

** Prior to the blank label I get a message telling me that the invoice (or other) template must be modified and to see the help file. I've followed the instructions in the help file - checking the "hybrid" box in the CM settings - but it doesn't help on the new PC (and I am not prompted about allowing access as it says I will be) and if I change that CM setting on the PC I am currently using ShipRush on, it too will not pull the address info.

FYI: We use QuickBooks 2002 Pro and ship everything FedEx Home Delivery.

SYSOPS
11-18-2004, 09:56 AM
Don't change settings on the working installation.

Validate your settings on the working machine against the new installation in ShipRush | Settings.

Also check your Integrated applications setting in QuickBooks. You may need to switch to Single User Mode on the troublesome PC as the ADMIN user and then launch and try to use ShipRush. Might get prompted the allow integration, if so, agree to it. Test a couple of times.

Then you should be able to switch back to multi-user and the normal username and be good to go.

SYSOPS

StuartBrent
11-18-2004, 10:18 AM
Success!!

Thank you!