PDA

View Full Version : Help just download full Ship rush ups basic how pick Credit card to paid

xbox360
12-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Help just download full Ship rush ups basic how pick Credit card to paid paymant so UPS get paid using shiprush UPS basic tool print out lable and paid the package want ship !

Any pic or info of step up and how get UPS express then Ground it 2nd day air or next day 2nd air?

Im new with the ups software tool b/c enter my UPS account number !

I trying different stuff in the stteing but not sure what im doing so be ready to ship for Ground and by express ?????

SYSOPS
12-02-2007, 09:03 AM
ShipRush doesn't have any setting for Credit Card. You would need to work that out with UPS, and how they charge you for your account.

Please contact UPS to setup pay by credit card for UPS account.

SYSOPS

xbox360
12-02-2007, 11:31 AM
I already have a UPS billing account with UPS they gave me UPS account number so which way need paypament bills there party?????

SYSOPS
12-02-2007, 11:38 AM
I don't follow the question. You would need to contact UPS for how they bill you (credit card, statements, etc).

Or are you talking about third party billing?

SYSOPS

xbox360
12-03-2007, 10:22 AM
what third party billing ?

SYSOPS
12-03-2007, 10:47 AM
It's a billing option, when you send. I wasn't sure if you were asking about third party billing, so I asked if that was the case. If you weren't, please disregard.

SYSOPS

xbox360
12-03-2007, 11:41 AM
ok so what do need used for payment then tell me wich one need used b/c it show have UPS account with shiprush ups tool! and also have a Pelouze Rate download scale but in software wont read have USB on scale is power on but wont set my scale so when do weight post give me LBS what should I put by typing with out Electronic Scale step up what be is Lbs is 2LB 12.8oz on scale

SYSOPS
12-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Let's get baseline:
- You have a UPS account. How you pay for that account, is between you and UPS. There are no setting in ShipRush to control that. If you wish to pay for your UPS account with a credit card, please contact UPS to do so.

- Scales. Here is the helpfile discussion on scales with ShipRush:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v5-0_UPS/scale_support.htm

We do not have support for a Pelouze scale in the software, so it might not work. From the helpfile of supported scales:

Fairbanks model 70-2453, Ultegra, SCB-9000, R9000
Mettler Toledo PS15, PS30, PS60, PS90

HTH,
SYSOPS