PDA

View Full Version : new question how update Shipment Templates

xbox360
12-05-2007, 08:32 AM
new question how update Shipment Templates and AutoShip Templates in UPS basic so can restart when update new MENU do need copy in file C://progam if so how do that to make update so see more tool used

I thank you for all help giving and I like this cool software tool

SYSOPS
12-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Please refer to the helpfile discussion on this:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v5-0_UPS/Shipment_Templates.htm

That should get you down the right path.

SYSOPS

xbox360
12-05-2007, 09:51 AM
ok new question how come dont see flashing green and red icon with UPS icon after download it when place order ups 5 basic dont see my ACT and run without manger

SYSOPS
12-05-2007, 09:55 AM
What flashing green and red icon?

What version of Act! are you using? Did you use the correct license for ShipRush (there are two different licenses for ShipRush when purchased for Act!, one for the old Act! versions, and one for the new Act! versions)?

SYSOPS

xbox360
12-05-2007, 09:55 AM
ok do need copy C:\Program Files\Z-Firm LLC\ShipRush v5\MENU\MENU_UPS to get to change how do that ????? getting Shipment Templates

xbox360
12-05-2007, 10:01 AM
I using UPS Licensed for ACT V4-2004 old one and is activated through 12/3/2008 must got update after place oder UPS basic ACT v4 -v6 and 2005 @ up when place order then gave me links download but not sure didnt meet new sofware try get new one have all stuff in V5

SYSOPS
12-05-2007, 10:03 AM
Which Act! version are you using?

If you create new templates, you need to restart ShipRush to read the new menu items. If you saved them to a folder other than C:\Program Files\Z-Firm LLC\ShipRush v5\MENU\MENU_UPS then you need to put the templates in the MENU_UPS folder, and restart ShipRush.

SYSOPS

xbox360
12-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Please refer to the helpfile discussion on this:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v5-0_UPS/Shipment_Templates.htm

That should get you down the right path.

SYSOPS

Ok but how add something in it to update the file do need a zpk file and need name something like what ?

SYSOPS
12-05-2007, 10:54 AM
Bring up an airbill
Set it how you want it to be (service type, weight, dimensions, etc)

Follow the steps outlined in the helpfile:
1. Pop up the ShipRush shipping form.
2. Enter the information you want to save with the template (e.g. package dimensions, weight, shipping service, shipment reference, etc.).
3. Click on the ShipRush system menu (the icon at the top left of the shipping form). Select Save Template
4. The Template Sections screen will appear. Leave the selections at default.
5. Save it to the appropriate directory:

If it wants to save as a zpk file, leave that as default. That is the file extension that ShipRush uses for the templates.

SYSOPS
"C:\Program Files\Z-Firm LLC\ShipRush v5\MENU\MENU_UPS\"