PDA

View Full Version : COD upcharges aren't on return label

esooy
11-22-2004, 01:56 PM
Shiprush has an upcharge option under settings then under the rates button. You can choose a specific amount or a percentage to add to ship charges. Why would the increase show up in the courtesy rate, the shipping cost, and even on my Peachtree invoice - but the amount showing on the Fed Ex return COD label doesn't have the increase?

SYSOPS
11-22-2004, 02:21 PM
I will need to pass that along to development as an issue in the current software.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

SYSOPR
11-22-2004, 04:10 PM
Shiprush has an upcharge option under settings then under the rates button. You can choose a specific amount or a percentage to add to ship charges. Why would the increase show up in the courtesy rate, the shipping cost, and even on my Peachtree invoice - but the amount showing on the Fed Ex return COD label doesn't have the increase?

Very good question.

The answer is that the COD feature to add shipping charges to the COD amount is calculated by FedEx, and they do not know anything about the markup options in ShipRush.

They simply add the COD amount plus the shipping charge (that they calculate), and create a COD.

We will try to clarify this issue in the software and/or docs.