PDA

View Full Version : Detailed Version Numbers for Products?

Mike A.
12-18-2007, 12:05 AM
Is there some place where you guys post the most recent (detailed) version numbers for each product as they are updated?

Which is the latest for USPS for ebay? I'm now using 5.0.0.2215 and I'd guess that there may have been some interim updates and bug fixes?

SYSOPS
12-18-2007, 07:26 AM
The current build is 2360, available for download on our website.

We usually have a system in SR to check for an update, I do not know if that was implemented with this latest build. To see that, right click the SR icon in the system tray | Help | About. If there is a newer build available, you will see a download option there.

SYSOPS

Mike A.
12-18-2007, 07:46 AM
I don't see anything there to check for application updates. There is a link to check for license updates that I'm assuming isn't the same thing? When clicked, it returns a dialog box that says "No new ShipRush licenses found. Please contactZ-Firm customer care to obtain new license. Thank you for using ShipRush." I'll check the latest version.

SYSOPS
12-18-2007, 07:47 AM
The download option will only be visible if an update is available, and the webmaster has set that download for the software to see. I will ask that this be set in the future.

SYSOPS