PDA

View Full Version : Quickbooks & ShipRush Fedex

dneisler
11-24-2004, 11:26 AM
Ok, I downloaded the demo and I am giving it a try after a year of saying I didn't need it and didn't want to spend the money. I know find I spend way to much time tuping in all the Information twice.

I find that when I click ship rush and choose express or ground, that I get a WARNING that says QB needs to be setup, and all the information is blank on the label.

I have
WinXP Home/Pro
Quickbooks 2005 Pro

What do I need to do to make this work?

Donald

SYSOPS
11-24-2004, 11:45 AM
Please refer to the helpfile discussion on this. The helpfile isn't updated for FedEx, so I'm providing the UPS helpfile discussion:

http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v3_Pro_Edition/Prepare_QuickBooks_Pro_-_Premier_-_Enterprise.htm

Basically, you need to get ShipRush listed as an integrated application (try a couple shipments with the settings described for Single User Mode as the Admin).

You can then proceed onto the discussion of Hybrid, in case you enter information into the Invoice or Sales Receipt that is different than the data in the Customer Job List.

SYSOPS

dneisler
11-26-2004, 10:00 AM
Still does not work.

I am about to start using Quickbooks POS, and I questioning what this will do and if this addon will even be usable then.

SYSOPS
11-29-2004, 07:23 AM
ShipRush does not work with the POS software.

To address the question of ShipRush and QuickBooks:
Get into QuickBooks as Admin in Single User Mode
Right click the ShipRush icon in the System Tray | Settings | General
Click the Settings button
Verify that you have it set to QB Pro\Premier\Enterprise
Make sure it is set to QB Customer List
Verify that use Alt+5 and Alt+6 are UNCHECKED

Now test. If that works (may be prompted to allow integration into QuickBooks twice), then we are now baseline. You may need to switch to Hybrid Mode for your shipping style. The helpfile discussion provided before covers Hybrid mode in detail.

SYSOPS