PDA

View Full Version : License Expires UPS basc can't used same code from email

xbox360
01-01-2008, 09:05 AM
License Expires UPS basc can't used same code from email

Do need UPS Pro and how keep been License Expires free?

I have UPS basic but can't long in of code not let me in of License expries!!

Any free License Expires when done order full software and also the Fedex is for ebay can used it just for fedex if dont want used for ebay I download fedex when I order and I enter the free License Expires code one say for fedex Ebay!!!

SYSOPS
01-01-2008, 09:13 AM
If you purchased ShipRush UPS Basic, please use the license from the email. You do not have a license for UPS Pro. According to our records your ShipRush license for UPS Basic is good until 12/3/2008.

If you are trying to use ShipRush FedEx for eBay, that is a different license. The new license for that is on our website at www.zfirm.com/ebay. You cannot run ShipRush UPS Basic for Act! and ShipRush FedEx for eBay at the same time. You would need to switch the licenses each time you wanted to change from one to the other.

HTH,
SYSOPS

xbox360
01-01-2008, 11:12 AM
If you purchased ShipRush UPS Basic, please use the license from the email. You do not have a license for UPS Pro. According to our records your ShipRush license for UPS Basic is good until 12/3/2008.

If you are trying to use ShipRush FedEx for eBay, that is a different license. The new license for that is on our website at www.zfirm.com/ebay. You cannot run ShipRush UPS Basic for Act! and ShipRush FedEx for eBay at the same time. You would need to switch the licenses each time you wanted to change from one to the other.

HTH,
SYSOPS
How do that to switch the licenses each time wanted to change from one to the other like used Fedex then go back used UPS basic!

I try used the licenses one for my UPS basic but say exprier on it where wont let me used 2nd licenses one used for UPS basic

SYSOPS
01-01-2008, 11:24 AM
Copy the license from the website for ShipRush FedEx and eBay to notepad.

Copy your license sent to you for ShipRush UPS Basic for Act!

When you want to switch between them, you will need to paste in the correct license.

Please try to copy\paste your license again for ShipRush UPS Basic for Act!. It might take a couple pastes to get it to work, but it should.

SYSOPS

xbox360
01-02-2008, 12:24 PM
Copy the license from the website for ShipRush FedEx and eBay to notepad.

Copy your license sent to you for ShipRush UPS Basic for Act!

When you want to switch between them, you will need to paste in the correct license.

Please try to copy\paste your license again for ShipRush UPS Basic for Act!. It might take a couple pastes to get it to work, but it should.

SYSOPS
New question will the scale work for fedex ship rush go buy one on ebay the Mettler Toledo PS60 Digital Shipping Scale ? b/c know on list in Ship rush tool of weight scale like Mettler Toledo PS 60 is list it

SYSOPS
01-02-2008, 12:30 PM
The Mettler PS60 will work with all ShipRush products.

SYSOPS

xbox360
01-02-2008, 12:38 PM
The Mettler PS60 will work with all ShipRush products.

SYSOPS
ok I did the 2 Code I have copy from my notpad and been trying get UPS basic come back on but keep say in red color License Expires like need a differnet License Code for UPS basic b/c both have almost the same for Act !

I did try both them still wont work

SYSOPS
01-02-2008, 12:47 PM
Email has been sent to you with the correct licenses. Those are old licenses. Please refer to the email that has been sent. Those licenses are good through 12/3/2008.

SYSOPS

SYSOPS
01-02-2008, 12:50 PM
Do you have an updated email address? Emails to your address we have on file are failing.

Thank you,
SYSOPS

xbox360
01-03-2008, 06:16 AM
Do you have an updated email address? Emails to your address we have on file are failing.

Thank you,
SYSOPS
yes my new email is stevens264855@bellsouth.net