PDA

View Full Version : Unable to Process End of day request

TWest
11-29-2004, 04:37 PM
From Debbie, our one and only ShipRush UPS Pro user:

Hi Tina, This is the error message that I am getting today. I have never received this before. It happens when I try to process the end of the day for zfirm. Smile, Debbie (I tried rebooting, it did not help.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unable to process "End of day" request. Upload error: Unable to upload data to UPS. Please check your internet connection and configuration, and upload again.

(Low level error: HttpComm error: Proxy authentication required. Check userId and password. [53407])

SYSOPS
11-30-2004, 07:21 AM
The key error here is:
(Low level error: HttpComm error: Proxy authentication required. Check userId and password. [53407])

That may indicate a proxy is in use on the network, and must be set for in ShipRush. Please refer to the proxy discussion in the ShipRush helpfile at:
http://www.zfirm.com/Product_Documentation/ShipRush_v3_Pro_Edition/Proxy_Servers_&_Firewalls.htm

SYSOPS

SYSOPR
11-30-2004, 07:52 AM
The key error here is:

If that is in the logs, sounds like maybe no end of day was done for a couple of months?

UPS will delete the mailbox if it is not used, I think for 90 days.

On recent builds, you would have to go into settings, delete the accounts, and then rerun the wizard.

If it does not let you delete the account, you will need to manually remove ShipRush (see kbase) and reinstall.