PDA

View Full Version : print rate for postage paid

Chandra
02-12-2008, 08:59 AM
i am using ShipRush, went to settings...printers...and checked the box for "print rate" but nothing changes on the printout. my local PO has been giving me a hard time about neither the rate nor postage paid printing on the sticker. at the bottom of the sticker it prints "electronic rate approved" but no weight or dollar amt.
anything else i can do?

...also, i just created a shipment and when the confirmation screen came up it said that i had to add postage to the pkg along with the address sticker. usually if our acct balance is close to zero it prompts me to make a purchase.

thanks.

SYSOPS
02-12-2008, 09:25 AM
You should look at upgrading to v5.7 available at our website. It sounds as though you might be using an older version of ShipRush.

I tested here with v5.7 and the dollar amount and weight print at the top of the label next to the maxicode (square box).

SYSOPS

SYSOPL
02-12-2008, 09:44 AM
Verify that you are using ShipRush Endicia and not ShipRush USPS. Endicia will pay for the postage through your account - the plain USPS version would prompt you to add postage through another method.